Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary pay-as-you-go (PAYG) software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such as televisions and stereos, thereby improving people's standard of living and enabling incremental income from new solar-powered businesses. With over 750 employees, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
What this job is about
Be part of the solar revolution and support our team in Kenya as Sales Agent (w/m) with a strong background in customer service and sales expierence on the groud. In this position you will be responsible for promoting and selling Mobisol products at its best after receiving high level training, designed in Germany, to become part of our successful sales force in the region.
- Selling Mobisol Solar Home Systems and appliances using the knowledge and experience acquired during the training at the Mobisol Akademie (MAKIE)
- Promoting the Mobisol system according to Mobisol’s technical and service standards encouraging quality sales without overselling• Initiating the sales process by filling out the customer qualification sheet via Mtawi
- Reporting sales to the Super Sales Agent on a daily basis• Reporting sales to the Sales Agent Coordinator on a monthly basis
- A diploma in sales or related field
- Minimum one year experience in sales or a related field
- Fluency in English and Country Office specific language
- Excellent verbal communication skills• Strong customer Focus
- Creative approach in lead creation and customer Engagement
- Dynamic and highly motivated self-starter, ready to take initiative
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding, highly motivated international team, combining professional expertise with personal passion. In addition to joining a dynamic global community, you will receive an attractive benefits package.
How to apply
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please upload your application (motivation letter that none of the other applicants will write – stand out!, CV, references) through the button below.