Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary pay-as-you-go (PAYG) software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such as televisions and stereos, thereby improving people's standard of living and enabling incremental income from new solar-powered businesses. With over 750 employees, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
What this job is about
The Marketing and Communications Department develops the Mobisol brand, the Mobisol corporate identity, the communications strategy, and supports EA-wide marketing campaigns. This includes ensuring a coherent identity in line with company values, a brand design and respective communications, targeting customers, investors, employees, multipliers and governmental/institutional leaders. The working student will support the department in all communications towards the various stakeholders.
- Support the Head of the Department in responding to media inquiries, the organization of media visits, press releases, blog entries etc.
- Monitoring social media and publishing Mobisol related content via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account(s) etc.
- Support the Head of the Department in providing potential investors, partners, customers with high quality and up to date information material at all times
- Supporting internal communications (e.g. internal newsletter, corporate presentations)
- Studying Public Relations/Communications or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English and German orally and in writing
- Well versed with social media channels (Twitter, Facebook...)
- Hands-on attitude, teamplayer
- Advanced knowledge in Wordpress, MS Office, photo editing (Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator) is a plus
The position offers you the chance to gain hands on experience in the Marketing and Communications Department of a dynamic company in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team. As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.
How to apply
If you are intrigued by this opportunity please upload your application (cv, cover letter) via the button below. If you have any questions, please contact our HR Team in Berlin via +49 30 9700 2556.