Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary pay-as-you-go (PAYG) software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such as televisions and stereos, thereby improving people's standard of living and enabling incremental income from new solar-powered businesses. With over 750 employees, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
What this job is about
As the Corporate Sales Manager, as part of the sales team, you will primarily focus on institutional sales strategies. As the first point of contact, you coordinate and execute all partnerships on corporate level.
- Manage and ensure that each corporates sales process is well structured and coordinated in a professional approach
- Plan on Corporate and Institutional sales strategies with strong focus on developing high quality institutional customer relationships based on trust
- Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships
- Prepare and present proposals to corporate and institutional decision makers
- Work closely with supervisors and other members of the Mobisol sales and Marketing team to achieve departmental goals
- Prepare weekly corporate and sales reports
- Establish strong partnership and relationship by organizing special events for partners
- Participate and fully represent Mobisol in renewable and non-renewable energy conferences in Nairobi with high aim of networking and acquiring potential corporate sales leads
- Generate a pre-determined level of new business partnership avenues across Kenya
- Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of corporate partnership agreements
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field is a plus
- Strong Corporate Sales acumen and at least 4 years’ experience in B2B sales management with proven record of successful sales in urban markets especially in Nairobi
- Good experience and skills in performing analysis of sales and market trends, but also generating and applying insights to trigger sales growth
- Proven ability in budgeting and planning in sales and marketing
- Proven record of high skills on Corporate Sales Presentations
- Creativity, Analytical and interactive approach with a customer centric mind
- Self-driven, pro-active and results oriented
The position offers you a chance to drive sales from Corporates, Partners, Individuals and Organizations while working with other company departments to ensure fast and effective execution of Mobisol distribution activities, brand plans and effective marketing programs.
How to apply
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please apply by clicking on the "Apply" button. As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol Kenya offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs. Mobisol does not charge for recruitment. Mobisol will not be held responsible for any payments made for recruitment.