Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary pay-as-you-go (PAYG) software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such as televisions and stereos, thereby improving people's standard of living and enabling incremental income from new solar-powered businesses. With over 750 employees, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
What this job is about
To achieve sales through customer engagement over the phone, contacting both potential and existing customers, build customer relationships and achieve sales as a result of these relationships
- Closing quality sales by conducting outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Conducting follow-up calls with new and existing customers, in line with Mobisol guidelines and policies
- Building strong, lasting customer relationships, and achieving repeat sales as a result of these relationships
- Maintaining accurate call logs and reporting of quality sales leads, as well as daily and monthly sales reporting
- Achieving monthly and quarterly targets as assigned by the supervisor and assist the team to reach its objectives
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales or other business related subjects
- At least one (1) year experience in Sales field
- Experience in Telesales or call center will an added advantage
- Ability to persuade and negotiate with customers with the focus on closing sales deals
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - both in English and Swahili
- Able work in shifts
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding international, highly motivated team of individuals who combine professional expertise with personal passion. In addition to joining a wonderful global community, you will receive an attractive benefit package with direct participation in the success of our company.
How to apply
As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity, disability, religion, or beliefs.
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please apply by clicking the "Apply" button below.